USTV247 is one of the most popular free live TV streaming websites available today. You can find one of the biggest collections of news, sports, kids, and entertainment channels streaming on USTV247. You can access it on any internet-connected device using a web browser. If you enjoy watching live sports, you can watch them for free on USTV247. However, it does not have an official application on any streaming device like Roku. In that context, find out how to stream your favorite TV channels from USTV247 on Roku.
Channels Available in USTV247
Following is a list of some of the popular channels that you can enjoy watching on USTV247.
- BBC America
- Paramount Network
- Cartoon Network
- Disney Channel
- Discovery Channel
- National Geographic
- Travel Channel
- Fox Sports 1
- Fox Sports 2
- Golf Channel
How to Stream USTV247 on Roku
Since we don’t have an official channel of USTV247 on Roku, the only way to access free live TV channels is by screen mirroring.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
You need to initially enable the screen mirroring feature on your Roku device as follows.
1. From the Roku home screen, launch the Roku Settings menu.
2. Navigate to the Screen Mirroring option and then select it.
3. Next, choose the Screen Mirroring Mode option from the menu.
4. You can choose either the Prompt or the Always Allow option as you want.
Screen Mirror USTV247 From Android Smartphone
You can screen mirror USTV247 from an Android smartphone as follows.
1. To screen mirror on Roku, connect both the Roku device and the Android smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Chrome browser on your Android device and visit the USTV247 official website.
3. Next, launch the Notification Panel of your Android device and select the Cast option.
4. Choose the Roku device from the list of devices on your screen and wait for the connection to be established.
5. Finally, play any live TV channel from USTV247 and watch it on your TV.
Screen Mirror USTV247 From iOS Smartphone
You can screen mirror the USTV247 website from an iOS smartphone as follows. Before that, you must have enabled AirPlay on Roku.
1. Always start by connecting your iOS smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network that your Roku is connected to.
2. Open the Control Centre of your iOS smartphone and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. Following that, pick up your Roku device name from the list of devices on your screen.
4. Wait for the screen of your iOS device to mirror to your TV.
5. Now, open any web browser and visit the USTV247 website.
6. Finally, play any live TV channel that you wish to watch on your TV.
Screen Mirror USTV247 From Windows PC
If you are accessing the website of USTV247 on your Windows PC, cast it to Roku as follows.
1. Make sure that you have connected to Windows PC to the same Wi-Fi network that you have the Roku device on.
2. Open the Action Centre of your computer from the bottom right corner of a screen.
3. Find the Connect tile and then click on it.
4. Following that, choose your Roku device from the list of devices.
5. Wait for the screen of your computer to mirror its screen on your TV.
6. Next, open the Chrome web browser on your computer and go to the USTV247 website.
7. Finally, you can start playing any live TV channel from the website on your TV.
Screen Mirror USTV247 From Mac
You can screen mirror live TV channels from USTV247 from your Mac as follows.
1. Connect your Mac and your Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Mac Control Centre and find the Screen Mirroring icon in it.
3. Select the Screen Mirroring icon and then choose your Roku device from the list.
4. With that, the screen of your Mac will start to mirror to your TV.
5. Next, open a web browser on your Mac and go to the USTV247 website.
6. Finally, access live TV channels from the website on your TV.
Best Alternatives For USTV247
If you are looking for similar sites like USTV247, check out the following.
- The LiveStation
- Couch Tuner
- Yupp TV
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no official app for USTV247 on Roku. Still, you can screen mirror it from other devices to Roku.
If you wish to watch free live TV channels on your Roku device, try using websites like USTV247.